For nearly 40 years, the Dancing Wheels Company & School has been fueled by an unwavering commitment to inclusion. The fiber of our organization is woven in welcoming, appreciating, and celebrating differences in the rich diversity of our communities. These are our principles. It’s who we are. It’s what we have always been about.
We are heartsick over the senseless death of George Floyd and those who were persecuted before him. We are saddened by the pain felt by the Floyd family, the African American community, and our broader society. We stand in solidarity against hate, racism, discrimination, and inequality, and we condemn any element of social injustice.
Dancing Wheels is committed to do our part in healing our communities by listening, learning, and remaining steadfast in our mission of embracing differences, and promoting inclusivity for people of all backgrounds, races and abilities.
President/Founding Artistic Director
The Dancing Wheels Company & School encourages our partners and patrons to learn more about racial equality and the Black Lives Matter movement by exploring the sites below.
Organizations to support nationwide
- Black Lives Matter (BLM) – https://blacklivesmatter.com/
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) – https://www.naacp.org/
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) – https://www.aclu.org/
- The Movement for Black Lives (M4BL) – https://m4bl.org/
- Campaign Zero – https://www.joincampaignzero.org/