Dancing Wheels Company & School Extends Gratitude, Promotes Growth, & Believes in Giving Back!
For over 40 years, the Dancing Wheels Company & School has proven that arts access is essential to full and equal inclusion in the arts; in fact, we believe it is a right, not a privilege, for everyone to have the same opportunities to participate and enjoy the benefits of the arts.
To date, your support has enabled the Dancing Wheels Company & School to:
- break through the barriers of stereotypic views and biases of who can and should participate in the arts. A single performance can change minds and create understanding.
- reach over 6 million people since its inception in 1980. Now, more than ever, we are extending far beyond our boundaries by reaching thousands more people (virtually and in-person) worldwide and offering classes, workshops, advocacy programs, and performances to those who would not otherwise be able to participate.
- continue to promote the belief that all people have the right to fully participate in all aspects of community living, especially in the arts.
With your continued support, we will be able to:
- teach hundreds of teachers and dance educators using our certification curriculum in the Dancing Wheels methodologies of translation, partnering, and choreographic processes.
- reach thousands of school age children and individuals served by disability service organizations through outreach and community engagement programming.
- provide a myriad of fun and educational opportunities with our in-studio classes.
- further expand our apprenticeship and trainee programs.
- foster the development of choreographers, teachers, and dancers with and without disabilities using the methodologies of physically integrated dance taught by Dancing Wheels Master Teachers.
Please consider a donation that can and will change the lives of so many.
Help us keep arts access alive for all!