Professional Flair, Inc. dba Dancing Wheels Company & School is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors, volunteers and community partners. This policy discloses the privacy practices for our website DancingWheels.org and applies solely to information collected from the website. It will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How policy changes will be communicated.
Information Collection and Use
Professional Flair, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on our website. We have access to and collect information voluntarily provided by you via our contact page and through donations, merchandise and ticket sales via PayPal. Contact information collected and stored may include names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses. This information is strictly used by us to communicate with you regarding your initial inquiry, donation, ticket or merchandise purchases. Unless you request not to be on our communication list, we may contact you regarding upcoming performances and fundraising activities. Individuals who choose to send us an email, we may retain the contents of your email message and our reply and as part of our ongoing customer service efforts.
Your information is never shared, rented or sold to third parties except to process USPS correspondences and shipments to you. Periodically we use a mailing house to label postcards and brochures being mailed to you. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond fulfilling our mailing.
Professional Flair, Inc. takes precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job regarding your request are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time. By contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, you can…
- see what information we have on file for you.
- change, correct or delete any information we have on file for you.
- express any concern you have regarding our use of your information.
Donations, Merchandise & Ticket Sales
We use Google Analytics on our website. Google Analytics gives us insights into how visitors find and use our site. The data we receive is as follows:
- Traffic source data: information about where website visitors originate. This includes data about organic traffic, paid search traffic, display traffic, etc.
- Content data: information about the behavior of users on the site. This includes the URLs of pages that visitors look at, how they interact with content, etc.
Usage of Google Analytics is no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. We are required by many of our funders to provide website analytics.
Our website periodically contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware when leaving our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Changes to This Policy
Professional Flair, Inc. reserves the right to change this policy as we make enhancements to our website. Updates to this policy will be posted to this page. If you have comments, questions or if you feel we are not abiding by this policy, you should contact us via phone at (216) 432-0306 or by email at info@DancingWheels.org.